Monday, 9 April 2012

Stacking the Shelves [#4]

Yeah, I did it again. One book was a easter gift though, and the others are paperbacks, so my purse didn’t suffer that much. Since I’ve finished reading The Fault in Our Stars, I had this urge to complete my collection of John Green books. It cannot be ignored, that’s for sure!


Books that I got this week:

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Matched by Ally Condie
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

I really hope that Matched is a good book; it fits perfectly to my blog layout, doesn’t it?

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I've read and loved all three of these books.

    And I do think that Matched matches your blog layout quite well.

    Happy reading :-D
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a nice haul for this week!

    Happy reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Matched. I've been wanting to read it ever since it came out, so I really need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to to read the Matched Trilogy. The covers always intrigued me. Hope you enjoy them all. HAPPY READING!

    -Cimmaron
    Here's Talk Supe's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I still have to get a copy of An Abundance of Katherines! : D

    Happy Reading!

    Patricia // Maybe check out my IMM, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy Matched. I've got it on reserve at the library.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts on this blog post! :)