Saturday, 31 March 2012

Stacking the Shelves [#3]

I couldn’t manage to write any blog posts in March because I had to prepare for my advanced course tests for school. So, whenever I didn’t study, I read books instead of writing reviews. Sorry for that! Thank god there’s two weeks of Easter holidays now and I’ll hopefully be able to post some reviews later next week. But anyways, since my last Stacking the Shelves post is about six weeks old, I have a bunch of new books to show you!

eBooks

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter (If you are from Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Luxembourg/Liechtenstein, you can currently buy this one –and 149 other, but rather unappealing books — for 0,99€ on Amazon. That’s pretty cool, because I wanted to read it anyway!)

paperbacks

Blood Promise, Spirit Bound, Last Sacrifice, and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Paper Towns and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


So, which books did you get lately?

3 comments:

  1. I was just commenting on another blog that I need to read the Goddess books! Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Paper Towns for a while, but haven't gotten around to reading it. It looks so good though! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

    Thanks for sharing your goodies!
    Dani C
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts on this blog post! :)